Welcome to the Fit Coffee Mom Blog!
- September 1st, 2019 marked an 80+ lb weight loss maintained for TEN years. I was a “overweight” from about 8 years old to age 20.
- My highest recorded weight was 240lbs back in 2007 during my sophomore year of college. My weight currently fluctuates between 160-162lbs.
- You can read more about my postpartum weight loss journey HERE.
A bit about myself.
- I am 31 years old, a health & wellness coach, CPT, coffee lover, fitness junkie, barre addict and mommy.
- I was born in New York City and currently live in New Hampshire. I graduated from the University of Vermont in 2010 with a B.A. in Geography and Psychology. I also have two younger brothers, a mom and a dad, whom I love dearly. ❤
What’s This Blog All About?
- Follow me as I post about my daily life with a toddler, fitness routines, product reviews/ likes, mommy rants and much more!
- You may even find some recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free and vegan.
Where Can I Find More Fit Coffee Mom?
- You can check out my Instagram Page HERE.
What Am I Currently Doing?
- I am currently working as a fitness professional. On my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, going to Pure Barre, hiking (if weather permitting), going to the farm, exploring in nature, drinking copious amounts of coffee, learning about health and watching YouTube Videos.
My Favorite Workout?
- My workout routine varies but you can click here for my most current routine.
- You can also CLICK HERE for some workouts I’ve shared too!
Where Can You Email Me?
- Feel free to email me at SabrinaCL88@gmail.com with any questions or comments!