Welcome to Fit Coffee Mom!
- September 1st, 2016 marked an 80+ lb weight loss maintained for SEVEN years. I was a overweight from about 8 years old to age 21.
- My highest recorded weight was 240lbs back in 2007 during my sophomore year of college. Currently, my weight fluctuates between 151-154. You can read more about my postpartum weight loss journey HERE.
A bit about yourself.
- I am 28 years old, baker, health & wellness coach, CPT, cycling instructor and a mommy to Samantha Julia dealing with a few food allergies that come and go (hormones right?).
- I was born in New York City and currently live in Massachusetts. I graduated from the University of Vermont (where are my Catamounts?) in 2010 with a B.A. in Geography and Psychology. I also have two younger brothers, a mommy and a daddy. Can’t forget my lovely husband, Pat.
What Will You Feature On This Site?
- Follow me as I post about my fitness, eats, recipes, my postpartum health journey, product reviews/ shares, mommy rants and much more.
- You may even find some recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free and vegan!
Where Can I Find More Fit Coffee Mom?
What are you currently doing?
- I am currently working as a fitness professional. On my spare time I enjoying spending time with my family, baking, reading, cycling, being a yogi, hiking (if weather permitting), exploring, learning about nutrition, and working out.
Do you work out?
- Yes, of course! 😉
- My workout routine varies but you can click here for my most current routine or go to the coaching page to get a personalized workout routine to fit YOUR goals!
Can I contact you for more information?
- Please feel free to email me at FitCoffeeMom15@Gmail.com.