Welcome to Fit Coffee Mom!
- September 1st, 2017 marked an 80+ lb weight loss maintained for EIGHT years. I was a “overweight” from about 8 years old to age 20.
- My highest recorded weight was 240lbs back in 2007 during my sophomore year of college. My weight [when not pregnant with twins] fluctuates between 151-154. You can read more about my postpartum weight loss journey HERE.
A bit about yourself.
- I am 29 years old, a health & wellness coach, CPT, barre addict, wife, mommy to Samantha Julia plus dealing with a few food allergies that come and go (hormones right?) all while expecting babies #2 and #3!
- I was born in New York City and currently live in Massachusetts. I graduated from the University of Vermont in 2010 with a B.A. in Geography and Psychology. I also have two younger brothers, a mom and a dad, whom I love dearly. ❤
What Will You Feature On This Site?
- Follow me as I post about my daily life with a toddler, fitness routines, product reviews/ likes, mommy rants and much more!
- You may even find some recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free and vegan.
Where Can I Find More Fit Coffee Mom?
What are you currently doing?
- I am currently working as a fitness professional. On my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, going to Pure Barre, hiking (if weather permitting), going to the farm, exploring in nature, drinking copious amounts of coffee, learning about health and watching YouTube Videos.
What’s Your Favorite Workoutt?
- My workout routine varies but you can click here for my most current routine.
- You can also CLICK HERE for some workouts I’ve shared too!
Can I contact you for more information?
- Please feel free to email me at SabrinaCL88@gmail.com!