I’ve had some messages recently on what I’ve been doing for my workouts.
I decided to put together a workout featuring some of my favorite moves for sculpting those upper body muscles PLUS those abs.
The standing oblique crunch and rocking plank has made a huge different for my abs, I can see a “4 pack coming,” when the most of a “6 pack” I’ve ever had was 2.
We have four different rounds with four moves each and we are going to repeat each round two times through.
All you’re going to need is a set of dumbbells (I used 8lbs and 10lbs) and a mat. My timer is set to 40 seconds ON and 20 seconds OFF.
I posted this workout on YouTube, so you can follow along with me HERE.
You can use THIS 10 minute bodyweight HIIT as a quick cardio warmup.
Let’s do this!
- Hammer Curl to Shoulder Press Twist
- Upright Row to Front Raise (R)
- Upright Row to Front Raise (L)
- V-Chest Press
- Alternating Hammer Curls
- Around The World Raise (R)
- Around The World Raise (L)
- Chest Press to Tricep Extension
- Bent Over Tricep Extension
- Arnold Press
- Chest Press and Hiplift
- Sumo Squat to Hammer Curl and Press
- Knee Drive
- Standing Oblique Crunch (R)
- Standing Oblique Crunch (L)
- Plank Rocker
*Disclaimer: Please be mindful that this is my OWN personal workout. Before beginning any fitness routine, please consult your health care provider.
For more of my workouts, click HERE.