Happy Mother’s day to all the beautiful moms out there, especially mine. ❤
Just because the title says inner and outer thigh focused HIIT, doesn’t mean we don’t target a little bit of every muscle.
There are 14 total moves for this workout. We perform the moves two times through; 45 Seconds ON, 15 Seconds REST.
All you’re going to need is a set of dumbbells; I used a set of 5 and 10lbs.I’ve also included a few cardio burst* spots in case you’s like to make the workout a little extra sweaty.
Regardless, with the shorter rest, you will work on cardio with those faster transitions.
Now, let’s get to it!
Inner & Outer Thigh Focused HIIT: 45 Seconds ON, 15 Seconds REST [28 Minutes].
- Alternating Side Lunge to Hammer Curl
- Deadlift to Upright Row
- Oblique Crunch & Bicep Curl (R)
- Oblique Crunch & Bicep Curl (L)
- Situp & Twist
- Alternating Reverse Lunges to Overhead Press
- Sumo Squat to Upright Row
- Chest Press to Fly w/ Bridge Lift
- Squat Outs (Or in & hop squat hops)*
- Around the World Raise
- Mountain Climbers (Slow or FAST)
- Sumo Squat to Hammer Curl
- Plank to Pike (or Plank Jacks)*
*Disclaimer: Please be mindful that this is my OWN personal workout. Before beginning any fitness routine, please consult your health care provider.
For more of my workouts, click HERE.