And… I’m back for another Tabata Tuesday installment! Granted I know it’s Wednesday, but I forgot to post it 😉
What is Tabata? Click HERE for the details!Spring in coming, so it’s time to get those body ready for summer fun!
For this routine, you won’t need any dumbbells and can do it anywhere!
However, you do have the option to add in dumbbells where ever you see a “*” if you want an extra challenge/ have them handy.Set your timer for 20 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. You’re going to perform each move for 4 minutes (8 rounds total).
We have EIGHT moves for a total of 32 minutes (be sure to warm up before and stretch after your workout). You can go straight through for 32 minutes or rest for a minute after each move, which will bring your total time to 40 minutes.
- Skaters (tap side to side to modify)
- Jumping Lunges* (do alternating lunges to modify)
- Jump Squats* (squat pulse to modify)
- Mountain Climbers (take one knee in at a time slowly to modify)
- Plank & Tap (tap your hand to opposite shoulder; alternate)
- Plank Jax (tap side to side with each leg in plank to modify)
For personalized workouts AND meal plans, check out my coaching page HERE.