If you’re at home and can’t make the gym… you can do THIS workout! If you prefer to workout at home, then THIS is for you too! It’s a workout quickie that can take about 25-40 minutes (depending how fast ya are & how many rounds ).
Equipment isn’t needed either, although if you have it and want to kick it up a notch, by all means, use then!
Without further adieu, here’s the workout. &Feel free to comment or email with any questions. And… GO!
Repeat each circuit 2-4 times (depending on how much time you have), then move on to the next. Rest for 15-30 seconds in between each set.
- Jumping Jacks (12)
- Skaters (16/ 8 on each side)
- Alternating Lunges (16/ 8 on each side)
- Burpees (12)
- Push-Ups (12/ on knees if needed)
- Jump Squats (12)
- Squat to Calf Raise (12)
- Mountain Climbers (20)
- Plank Hops (12/ in plank, hop your feed to your hands, then hop back to plank and repeat)
- Tricep Dips (12/ use a sofa or chair for these)
Circuit #3: (Abs!)
- Sit-Ups (12/ or crunches if you CAN’T sit up all the way)
- Tummy Tucks (20/ in plank, bring opposite knee to opposite elbow)
- Plank to Downward Dog (12)
- Bicycle Crunches (20)
- Knee In’s (12)
Question[s] of the Day:
Gym Rats: What’s you go-to at home workout if you can’t get to the gym or a class?
Home Gym-ers: What is your favorite at home workout to do?